Minhua Jin has been working as a real estate professional in the Bay Area for over 20 years. Minhua’s milestone achievements have consistently earned her Top Producer accolades, and she has been named a Top 0.5% Real Estate sales professional in the United States per Wall Street Journal and Real Estate Trends, Inc. Minhua brings to real estate a solid management background as well as experience in international business, making her especially qualified to serve the rich cultural diversity of the Bay Area community.
You will see the difference that her unparalleled personal service, extensive lending knowledge, and skillful negotiating expertise can bring to the purchase or sale of your home. For sellers, Minhua and her team skillfully evaluate each home from simple staging to extensive remodeling to ensure that every home is prepared for a quicker, more profitable sale. For buyers, Minhua also has an outstanding record of achieving the best price and property for her clients through experienced negotiations and extensive market research.
Minhua’s most meaningful recognition comes from her long list of satisfied clients as she and her team continue to provide buyers and sellers with the highest level of integrity and exceptional service.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Korean
- UCSB Electrical Engineering school graduate
- Former Engineer at Applied Materials
- Top 0.5% Real Estate sales professional in the United States per Wall Street Journal and Real Estate Trends, Inc.
- Intero Hall Of Fame Inductee
- Top producing agent out of 2000+ Intero Agents
- Currently working at Coldwell Banker in Saratoga
- Long time Saratoga resident with her husband